Monday, April 29, 2013

New Whimsies!!!!

Hey y'all, I got my two whimsies (polishes by Whimsical Ideas by Pam) in the mail today! I'm so excited about them! There is currently a wait if about two weeks before she sends you an invoice. But she ships like the next day. Pam doesn't believe in taking your money then making you wait a long time to get products so she only sends invoices for what she can handle at one time shipping wise! She is also sold out of LE Crazy Daisies labels but has Crazy Dasies regular label.

So, this post is going to be just pictures of the bottles! (Ok so I lied, I went ahead a put a coat of La Le Dots over polish I had on, but it was quick so I'm not going to count it. I'll do better swatches and pictures later when I have more time). So here they are Crazy Daisies Limited Ed. Label (which her neiece designed, which I think is soooo sweet) and La Le Dots! So check them out!







No comments:

Post a Comment