Friday, April 5, 2013

New Fave Store...Entourage

Hey Ya'll

It's Friday, any other week I would be jumping up and down because it's Friday! However, Friday of Spring Break week is not as exciting, it means it is almost over! But I do miss my sweet students and amazing co-workers so I guess it will be OK. It is also starting to warm back up from the cold spell we had the past two days so that is another reason to be happy!

So, as I promised, today I will get away from the nails and show another favorite thing...jewelry! My love of jewelry (costume jewelry) is really close to my love to nail polish! Now on to how I discoverd my new fave place. About 5 months ago some of the high school youth in my church were complementing my necklace. That led to them telling me about a store they loved in a town, Athens which about an hour from us. So next time I was in Athens I decided to go by...WOW. It had the cutest clothing, that not only high school/college age would wear but also us in the upper 20's would also wear. So I picked out a few things, but then I saw the jewelry section which was AMAZING! Since that fateful day I have been back two times, each time purchasing jewelry! Before deciding that a store will be a new favorite I have a little checklist!
  • First, I have to go at least three times in a row and buy things that I just absolutely, cannot leave the store with out purchasing, check!
  • Next, the store staff has to be amazingly friendly and helpful, check! 
  • It also has to be affordable, check.
  •  Last, the store has to have a variety of styles and new inventory, check! So, with all four items checked,  I officially decided that Entourage is now a favorite of mine.
So check out my jewelry purchases from my three visits!
                                                                     
                                                                    First Trip



Love purple!
 

I have worn these earrings to death! I feel they are great to wear with bigger necklaces! I also included a picture of another love Tall, Vanilla Bean Frappachino from Starbucks! I am not Weight Watchers so I do not get to indulge much, plus the nearest Starbucks is an hour away!
 
Second Trip
 
 
I love corals and pinks so this was perfect for me! I have worn it so many times to spice up an outfit!
 
 
I feel in love with necklace at first sight! I love the different size square. When I first bought it I really wanted it in a different color, but this was what they had. So I got it and have really liked it. I wore it Easter Sunday and got a lot of complements!
The bracelet is SO MUCH BETTER in person. It's really cool and casual and I love it!
 
Last Trip (for now)
 
So I debated about this one for awhile yesterday. I liked it, but I liked a coral one also. But one or co-workers/friends, Amy, talked me into it! I can see myself wearing it though!
 

 
My co-worker/friend, Wendy, spotted this one. After deciding she did not want it, I snagged it up. I do not know how I missed it. Probably because I normally go for the bigger necklaces and miss the smaller ones on my first look through! I know I will get tons of wear out of this one. I even promised Wendy she could borrow it! Also, the scarf that has been the background for all the pictures is from Entourage also. I picked it up on the second visit and love it, even though it is a little long!
 
 
So what do you think about my jewelry purchases from Entourage? One thing I did not mention is that the most expensive piece was only $16.50. The blue necklace with the charm above was only $10! That is why I love this store. It is cute and affordable! 
 
Check out their website at https://shopentourageclothing.com/. You can find their locations and shop online! Please check them out!
 
Hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment