Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Another Whimsie...Falingo

Hey Ya'll!

Hey everyone! Sorry that it has been so long since I did a post! Busy week coming back from Spring break and getting read to start state testing (add a groan in for emphasis as you read it )! So I have had sample boxes rolling in so you will start to see those in the next few days. but until then it time for another nail polish. It's another Whimsical Ideas By Pam polish. I actually ordered this as a gift because the other polish I had ordered got delayed for an unknown reason in Atlanta! But I got them both on the same day even though they were ordered a week and a half apart, so I decided to keep one and it was Falingo. The other was gorgeous also, Kismets Pajamas, but I LOVE corals and you will see this has some beautiful coral in it! Also, sorry about the crazy hang nails and cuticles that are a mess. I promise that I am using my Julep Cuticle Treatment twice a day, every day!


Essie Tarte Deco

Here is the base color I used with Falingo. It is Essie Tarte Deco. I love to trade things I've got in sample boxes that I will not use and this was a product of one of those trades. I LOVE it! I wear it all the time especially Summer and Spring.


Falingo
 
 
Sorry these first two pictures are so dark!
 

Here is Falingo! I used two coats and with a little filling in with a third coat for the places that I missed! I love the colors of the flakes (?) in this polish. They are an orange shimmery color, with coral bar and dot glitters. In the last picture, I tried to get it close enough that you could see all the cool colors in the polish but you still cannot see all the gorgeousness in this polish! I used Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat on top of the polish.

 I included the in back of the last picture one of my absolute favorite self tanners. It is called Comodynes Self-Tanning Intensive and Uniform Color towelettes. So I discovered these through Birchbox! Through the trading I talked about earlier in this post I have accumulated and stash of these and I am glad because for a box of 8 wipes is $14.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment