For this manicure I used Butter London Pillar Box Red as a base coat. Then two coats of Sparkly Markaly on top of it. I used my good ole stand by Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat for the top coat. The accent nail is also another favorite Whimsie of mine, Moon Over Miami. It will be featured as the main polish in a review soon so I will leave the description for later!
So, Sparkly Markaly is beyond beautiful and pictures do not do it justice! Really no words describe it! I kind of feel bad doing a review on this since as of now it is not available and may not ever be if she cannot find the glitter for it. Go to Facebook and check Pam out on Whimsical Ideas By Pam. Looked under her photos for the available polishes and then just email her which is listed on her site. Then she will send you an invoice, you pay through Paypal, and she will send you shipping confirmation soon! They cost $10 a piece and she will be releasing new colors soon!
Anyway so here it is.... Sparkly Markaly!
Sparkly Markaly!
Inside
Outdoor



No comments:
Post a Comment