Today's post is a BLUE polish in Honor of National Autism Day! I worked with a couple of students everyday who are autistic and they are amazing children and bring a smile to my face EVERYDAY!
I hope everyone enjoyed opening day like me, especially since my Braves won! Heck, I got to enjoy it while I can, because you never know with the Braves! Anyway, back to nail, I assume that is the reason you came here!
I got my add on from my Julep April box, Ally. Ally is described by Julep as electric blueberry frost. I used two coats. I did not see much frost, but maybe a little. But you be the judge...
Ally
Ally and Lite Brite
This picture does not show the beauty of this glitter! If you love glitter and indie you should check out Lush Lacquer on etsy!
As soon as I opened my Ally package I immediately thought of two other colors that I thought may be dupes for it! You you check it out!
Comparison of Julep Ally, Essie Butler Please, and Nails Inc. Baker Street
All pictures was taken inside
On my thumb is Essie Butler Please, on my pointer finger Nails Inc. Baker Street, and Middle Finger is Ally. I used two coats on all three! The picture makes the colors looked closer than they look on your nail. Ally does have a little more frost then the others, especially in person. It also is a more royal blue then the other two.If you love the Essie and/or Juelp but wish it had a little more frost to it, then the Juelp will be perfect. However, I do not think it is a must have!
Hope you enjoy this post! I'm headed to lake with the dogs. I am SOOOO happy we are blessed with perfect weather here in Georgia while I am on spring break from my special ed teaching job! Have a great day ya'll!
No comments:
Post a Comment