Hey Ya'll
Good afternoon from a COLD, RAINY Georgia! I guess that is what I get for bragging about the beautiful weather during my Spring Break! So today I went shopping with three other teachers and I have officially found a new favorite store to introduce to you tomorrow but for now it's another nail review!
Today I have another "indie brand" to show you. The name is Lynnderella. Now hopefully everyone has not "jumped ship" on me after they saw the name. I know some people don't believe in buying her stuff and I understand why they feel that way, but I do occasionally purchase her polishes. She sells her stuff directly on Ebay. The standard cost is around $23 ( I say standard because she has some LE polishes that go a lot higher) and includes shipping. Now I know a lot of you just took a big gulp and I understand that also. That is why I only own four of them and two of those were gifts! No matter your feelings, one thing you cannot deny is that she makes gorgeous glitter packed polishes. Not all polishes are as glitter packed as this one, but all 4 I own are. (not a big surprise there, right?)They are hard to describe so I will let you look at the pictures!
Inner Space
Ok, as you can see like on middle finger that I went a little to glitter thick! But that sometimes happens with a polish that so much glitter. There colors I used on my fingers were: from L-R are Essie Cascade Cool, Essie Tarte Deco, Julep Simone, and Julep Shenae. I used two coats of each of these colors with two coats of Inner Space and two coats of Seche Vite! One problem with having so much glitter is that it can be rough so top coats are a must for this polish. Other than that I love this polish! I love all the unique colors of the glitters and the shapes that are included in it. Is it worth the $23????? Hmmmmm, that is the questions isn't it? I guess we will see!
Lynnderella sells on ebay under her name so if you are interested, check it out! If you have any questions feel free to leave them in my comment box!
I also included another favorite of mine...People Style Magazine! Love, love, love it! I love celebrities and I love clothing and accessories, so this combines both!
No comments:
Post a Comment