OK, are you ready for this? The reason I started this blog was to pass on things that I love and new things I discover. Well today's post totally fits into those categories. Around the end of December when all the AMAZING nail blogs that I follow began posting their faves of 2012 I saw names that I had for the most part heard of, but I did see a new name pop up in more than a couple of blogs that I had not heard of...Whimsical Ideas By Pam. So I go to her facebook page and start to learn about her. Well it just so happens that around this time she had posted pictures of her Valentines collection for 2013. Well of course everyone of them were BEAUTIFUL! So when it came the time and day that the polishes could be ordered, I ordered one. Well Pam does it different than most people. You send her an email and she will send you an invoice when she gets to your order, you pay her on Paypal, then she ships it out to you. Well, apparently I underestimated Pam popularity. It took her a couple of days to get my order, then she shipped out very quickly. Of course, when I got the polish I was totally in love. Ordered more, the wait time was down a little by the but not much. So after about month, I placed an order for my sorority sister as a gift for being great. By now she back to an almost immediately invoicing you, if you pay that day, she will ship it out the very next day! So I get the polishes that I ordered for my sorority sister and love all of them. BUT, one is totally mind blowing beautiful! So guess what...my sister did not get that polish, I did! This polish is my absolutely favorite polish that own, which is saying something with all the gorgeous colors I own. Besides the fact that Pam makes amazing polish, she is the sweetest person you will ever deal with. I had an accident with a polish that I had just ordered off ebay, after trying to get an answer from the maker I finally gave up and just asked Pam. Within in 30 mintutes she had respond with answer to my question. Love her! Anyway, here it is, by Whimsical Ideas by Pam, Miss Wohelo!
Miss Wohelo
Both pictures were taken inside
This is an American Eagle scarf under it from last Spring!
OK, so after yesterdays post you probably expected a glitter packed color. As beautiful as it turned out in the picture, it is 100% better in person. I used three coats of it because it is kind of sheer. I also used Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
Up close of Miss Wohelo outside
Don't you just love it? Well if you don't see has TONS of other colors like are lighter, with hearts, moons, etc. She has something for everyone!
One last picture proof that I have almost used a whole bottle!!!! Can you believe it?
If you are interested in purchasing any of Pam's WONDERFUL polish log on to Facebook and search Whimsical Ideas by Pam. She does not have a website or store...this is her store! Once you get there look at her photo albums and decide what you would like. Email (the email is on her facebook)her you wants and she will get back to you. Like I said she is extremely fast*** unless she has just released a collection and all of us go crazy ordering!
*** She is fast and ships with confirmation and it normally only takes a couple of days to get to me because she is Florida. BUT, you have to account for USPS. I've got a polish from her that has not moved in in 4 days)
No comments:
Post a Comment