Hey Ya'll!
I hope that you guys are having a wonderful Saturday! I've been working on Special Ed. paperwork all day so mine has not been that much fun! I have very short post today's, but that does not mean that it is any less of a favorite of mine...TOMS!
I was really resistant on joining the TOMS bandwagon. However, once I became a teacher I decided to give it a try and I of course love them! Here are the pairs I own...
Snow Leopard Vegan Women's Classic
I saw these on a girl while at a class I was attending and FELL IN LOVE! I actually ordered them on my phone on our next break in the conference! I have pratically worn these out!
Navy Women's Glitter
These are probably my least favorite of my TOMS. I ordered them in a 7.5 since the 8's in the Snow Leopard were kind of big. Well I kept hoping, hoping, and still hoping they would stretch out! But not so much luck. I later found out that the Glitter do not stretch like the others!
Turquoise Women's Zebra Vegan Classic
I really love these! I ordered these to wear in the Spring and Summer and I have already worn them a good bit!
Ash Canvas Women's Classic
I just received these in the mail yesterday, but I have already worn them once! I love that they can be worn with so much!
So that is another of my faves! Theses four pairs range from $44-$54. I thought it was a little steep at fist, but I have come to realize it is worth it for the quality. They also donated a pair for every pair that is purchased to help those who are in need. Also you can normally find a $5 off coupon if you just search TOMS coupons!
For those of you who are wondering when the beauty and sample boxes will make an apperance be patient. Around the second week of the month they start coming in and I will be overload with them (and totally overjoyed to be overloaded!)
***Pictures are not mine! Two of my four pairs are not in the best of conditions!




No comments:
Post a Comment