Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Exciting New: My New Favorite Glitter Polish!!!

Hey Ya'll, happy almost hump day! So yesterday I got the best get over my Mondays blue surprise! A nail polish I ordered came! U say it was a surprise be wise since I ordered it I have not check tracking and was surprised it got here so fast! So this was a polish I wanted awhile back. But when I thought about ordering it and saw it was $13 I kind of flinched and so I really haven't thought about it! Since then I have spent over $20 for polish (but just a couple) so we see that opinion has changed about $13 being to much! Well I was administering the CRCT test this week and a question had Roman numerals on it and that made me think if it again! I guess by now you are wondering how the two relate! But you will see soon. So I ordered it! Well let's just say I am so thrilled I decided to do that! This polish is all kinds of amazing!

It's from Cirque and its name is XX which is the number 20 in Roman Numerals. This stands for the twenty different types of holographic glitter in it! They holographic glitters are kind of a pastel shad which makes it really unique compared to any other polish I have ever seen like this! So picture time... as you know with any holographic glitter it is hard to pick up the beauty of it, especially just using my Iphone as a camera! But I have tried! It's layered over my favorite black polish to layer over Alessandro in Midnight Black!

As a note, I normally do not included any notes on the formula if it is fine. So you will know if I don't mention the formula, then it was just average. This glitter was a little think. I did thin if after a couple of nails because it was beginning to clump a little. But saying that, this was a very minor problem and as far as I am concerned just part of dealing with a polish that has 20 types of glitter in it. But I just wanted to mention it so everyone is aware. My current thinner is by OPI and I got it at Sally's Beauty Supply.


Like I said pictures do not do it justice! These do not 1/2 of how gorgeous this polish is!  Just take my word that if you love glitter, you have GOTTA have this polish! I used one coat of Midnight Black, two coats of XX, with a third coat of just dabbing in some places, a coat of Glitter Food (review to come), which I rely on now with any glitter polish, and my good ol' stand by Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat. I also used it over a yellow polish and it was beautiful with that also!


I got compliments from teachers that I teach with that never notice my polish. But they noticed this one! Also feel free to search the web for pictures of this polish by other bloggers. There nails are probably so much better to look at and their pics better than my phone pictures!

So if you fall in love with this like I did then you can go to http://www.cirquecolors.com/xx/ to order it! Shipping was really quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment