Happy Sunday! Hope you have had an amazing weekend! Mine has mostly involved working at the rec. dept. which I love! Sports and children combined...two of my favorite things.
Today I have some of the Essie 2013 Summer Collection. This collection is SO much better then the Neon collection that I just reviewed. I totally loved the three colors I have! It has six of the colors and as I find them I will review them. But I was so excited about these three I wanted to go ahead and post them!
Note: I used Zoya Zuzu from last Summer collection in this mani! I just thought I needed another color. This is one of my top 10 favorite colors of all time!
Inside
Outside so you can see the shimmer
L-R: Zoya Zuzu, The Girls Are Out, The More the Merrier, and Sunday Funday. All nails are topped with Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat.
The More the Merrier a very cool lime green color. This color goes beautifully with this collection. However, it is the only one in this collection that has no shimmer. I did some checking because I thought it was just me, but it wasn't. It would have been even better with the shimmer the others have!
The Girls Are Out is a red toned purple with a little shimmer. I was kind of worried about this one because of the purple neon DJ Play that Song was so bad, but it was wonderful, both formula and color wise!
Sunday Funday is a coral with shimmer. I love shimmer and coral so this was wonderful for me! It was a little sheer so I had to use three coats. But it was totally beautiful after them!
So these were my three Essies from the 2013 Summer Collection! I will keep adding post when I get more of the colors. The other colors are Naughty Nautical (teal with shimmer), Full Steam Ahead (lilac color with shimmer), and Rock the Boat (light blue with shimmer)
What do you guys think? Is this you kind of thing? Let me know in the comments! If you have questions, concerns, or anything let me know!
Hope ya'll have a great Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment