Hey ya'll!
Happy Friday! I hope you've had a wonderful week! I've gotten in a couple of amazing polishes that I cannot wait to show ya'll. But today I have another indie find that I've totally fallen in love with! I was on llarowe, sulky about missing about, yet again, on an Emily de Molly polish! One thing I hate about llarowe is how you can have something in your cart and when you start to check out, it's gone! Anyway, that's when I came up on Gloss N Sparkle. The color I chose was Goodbye Sober Day. OMG! It has everything I love big black dots, all different sizes and shapes of glitter in all kinds of colors, all in a clear base!!! It is really glitter dense so I expected application problems but it went on like a breeze! For the second coat I kind of dabbed it on to get the glitter placement just where I wanted it! We are gaving Wacky Day at the camp at work at so i decided to use different colors as the base coat! Starting at the thumb and going around the colors are Essie Fear and Desire, Nails Inc Baker Street, Picture Polish Wisteria, Color Club in Wild Cactus, and Zoya (not sure the name, its a mini and only has a number).Check out the colors in this polish
!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment