Thursday, June 20, 2013

June Ipsy- So so month!

Hey ya'll!

Hope ya'll are having a great week! My has been so busy! So sorry it took so long for me to do this Ipsy. I do not get in such a hurry to post it if I don't love it! Anyway, here are the pics.



I do TOTALLY love this bag! I've been using it as a clutch with money, cell, debt card, drivers liscence and lipgloss. So I have totally gotten my $10 out of this bag!


PSSSST! Dry Shampoo I  already have a full size of this from my local Walgreens. I really hate it when sample boxes included stuff that I can get from a local drugstore. Well,I mean sometimes it's ok, but I prefer to get samples of stuff that are not readily accessible! As far as the product, I really feel that just about all dry shampoo works the same so it is a cheaper way and works pretty good. It also smells great! It's the best smelling dry shampoo I have!

J Cars Sparkling Cream Palette- this product looks pretty, but I do not think I will use it. Back in my going out to club days I would have worn this out but now I just do not see myself wearing it. I've put in on my trading list on Makeuptalk (MUT). But if it does not get traded I may ended up swabbing it to see what it looks like!



Chella Highlighting Stick in Ivory- This is another product up for trade. I LOVE highlighters, but I have found some wonderful ones and really do need another. I did swatch and it gives off a very subtle color. If I has not already plenty of great highlighters I would have been really excited about it!

 
NYX Blush- This another item that I was thrilled about the idea of them sending blush out. This color is just not right for me. Maybe it will work better in the fall!


Last was a Starlooks Lip Liner. This is another brand I am not familiar with. I do not use lip liners so this was a totally dud for me!

Ipsy did send some cool stuff out this month. One item was a Cailyn Eyeliner that I hoping to get in purple. I have actually arranged a trade for this already! The other item was J Cats Fake Eyelashes and glue. I love to cut eyelashes down and use them for date night, weddings, formal events, etc! But unfortunately this was not a lucky month for me! Maybe next month Ipsy and I will get back on the right wavelength!


Ipsy is $10 and you can subscribe here! There is normally a waiting list so you may have to be patient and wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment