Happy Sunday! Hope you have got to spend it with your dad! I have!!! I hope where you are it is cooler then it is here! It is smoldering here in Georgia and working summer camp in it is about to kick my booty!
I was so excited on Tuesday at the PO when I picked up my packages and my Popsugar (PS) was there! For the second month in a row I did not look at any spoilers and this was mostly because I got mine earlier in the month! It must be lucky for me not to look because for the second month in a row I love it! So here it goes...
Here is the June Box! Doesn't it just look fun? So here is each item!
First we start with my favorite item! This beautiful scarf! It's by Gorjana & Griffin (GG) Zuma Scarf. It is a $62 scarf. I love this so much. I figured it could be my new lucky scarf so I braved the 90+ degree heat and wore it to take my Special Ed Adaptive Curriculm test. (I am currently a special ed teacher, but I wanted to become certified to teach self contained class. ) So sorry for that side trip, back to Popsugar! I wore this with a white tee and blue jean leggings and I got so many complements on it! GG also included a coupon for $25 off a purchase at GG. I will be using this for sure!
Next up Revenge Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger. I am not sure if I have talked about this or not since this is mostly a beauty blog, but I love to read. I mean LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It makes me HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY! (Our camp theme this week was Duck Dynasty so I have been using this phrase a lot!) Of course, I read the book The Devil Wears Prada and totally loved it! I will be starting this book soon. I am currently trying to finish reading Stephen King's Dark Towers series which has been a challenge because it's so long! But I loved getting this book in the PSMHB! It's the second one since I have been subbed! Retail of this book is $25.99
Next up was the Juice Beauty Stem Cell Repair Moisturizer. This was a full size and cost $65. I have actually gotten this in two other sample boxes and I do not loved it like the price tag shows. BUT, I was able to trade it on Makeuptalk.com for some awesome items that I really wanted to try so I was happy. They also included samples of there CC cream in Warm and Natural Glow. I've seen on another blog that these samples are $5 a piece. So this makes this a $75 dollar value. This sample box is really getting up in price! They also included a coupon for 20% off coupon and free shipping.
Hard Candy Fitness DVD- Addicted to Sweat 4
This is suppose to use the secrets Madonna's use to stay in shape. I am more of a runner, playing sports like softball, etc.. I am not a work out video kind of girl! But it still a $19.95 value. I will put in on my trade list on MUT! Popcorn, Indiana FIT Popcorn... From their website" All the taste and crunch you crave, nothing artificial and...here’s the best part... only 40 calories or less per cup. All the taste without the guilt trip." I have not tried it yet, but it does look promising! This runs about $6.00 a bag on the website.
Project 7 Quench The Thristy Wintergreen Mint- This company makes products that give to charities. Proceeds from each tube go toward helping to provide clean water. I love a company that helps support other things besides their CEO and board members pockets! It cost about $1.80
So here is the total $190.74. I think that is amazing for a $35 sample box! This total does not included the two coupons that were included. I will be using the $25 GG coupons so I guess you could include that in the total!
So for the second month in a row I am total in love with a box! WOW, I hope that they stay this good. But I do not think that they can keep this up, but I hope they try! If you are interested here is a link to Popsugar (a referral link from me)Let me know what you think! Leave me a message in the comment box!
Next up will be my Ipsy. Not nearly as impressive as last months, but check back!
No comments:
Post a Comment