Saturday, June 29, 2013

Lush Lacquer...Wow!

Hey ya'll!

Hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend so far! We had a birthday party for my grandmother is very sick today. She wasn't aware of it but we were still celebrating getting to have her another day!

Anyway, today I am doing a review of a few Lush Lacquer colors that I just got! Lush Lacquer had a much anticipated release of their neon collection, that was postponed from earlier this year so I was so excited when they were finally released! I got two of them because I am on a nail polish budget! But I totally loved them! So here we go...

Chicks Rule
 
 
 
 
Ok, so I just realized that these are pretty crappy photos as far as the mani! Sorry about that! You can kind of get an idea of how awesome this polish is! I used it after on top of a white base. The pointer and ring finder are RubyWing Crowd Surf and KB Shimmer in Don't Pink Twice. I used two coats. Then like I do with a lot of my neon glitter coats I put a little on a plate and kind if placed a couple of glitter pieces. The a base coat of Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat!  I really hated to even take this mani off, I loved it that much!
 
TGIF
 



 
 
This polish is right up my alley! I love all the colors combined with the black and white! I used the polish with two different bases. the pointer and ringer finger use Julep Rebel and the others used Zoya Blu. I used two regular coats, the another coat to just touch up areas. I used my usual base coat Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat. I really got a lot of compliments when I wore this polish. I did catch myself looking at this polish a lot!
 
I plan on purchasing more when the budget allows! So if you want to purchase check it out at there Etsy shop under  Lush Lacquer
 
As a side not, I've actually hide some polish from Feburary from them that the bottle broke. So I sent them an email to ask the best way to get the polish out to another bottle and they told me that they would send me another bottle. I was really surpised! I thought that was really sweet. I had an accident with another indie brand that the bottle broke when I open it out of the package and was told that it was heat and their was nothing they could do! So props (wow, I just said props :)) to these wonderful ladies! So in honor of that I just thought that I would post some picks of the mani I did before the bottle broke!
 
Clowning Around
 

This was the broken bottle just to show you how it broke. It was so weird! I just opened the top and the whole top came off! I used this polish with a white coat obviously and the ring finer I used RubyWing Color Changing polish in Groupie! I used two coats and the dabbing method I described earlier!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment