Hope you are enjoying your Saturday! Mine is being spent at the ball field, then at a concert! You may not have heard of them if your not from the South. We have a concert series that comes to our square and they are normally the big act. They are the Swingin Medallions. They are like a beach band kind of! Anyway on to the Fab Five! I've got some old faves and new faves today!
Pacificia Rollerball in Island Vanilla: Up first is a product I missed out on in the May Ipsy. If you saw my post on it, you know that I loved my last Ipsy, but if I got this it would have been even better! I went on makeuptalk.com (MUT) and traded for both of the scents the Tahitian Gardenia and Island Vanilla. The gardenia was for my mom, but it actually smelled pretty good! But I loved the vanilla! Smells amazing and unlike other rollerballs I've encountered it actually last! This cost $12 and if you are interested in trying it the link is here!
Benefits Watts Up: I got this on MUT in traded and have really loved it ever since! My go to highlighter before was Mary Lou Manizer by the Balm. I still love my Mary Lou, but the Watts Up is a little less shimmery so it is better for the day time. The pictures shows a sample size. A full size cost $30 a little on the high side but it's worth it because it will last a long time! Check out more pictures and to buy at the Benefit Website
The Balm Betty Lou Manizer: I ended up trading for this on MUT last summer and it totally turned out to be my "holy grail" bronzer! As a southern girl, bronzer is a must pretty much year round! This product lasted me almost a whole year. I just had to repurchase it and I found out that Hautelook had it half off so I bought another. I had been using another bronzer because I didn't want to pay the high price of it, but once I used my Betty Lou again, I realized what I had been missing! This bronzer is $24, really not as much as I thought it was, for some reason was thinking it was like $30! If you want to see more pictures and/or purchase it check out The Balm website
Paul and Joe Moisturizing Foundation Primer: I got this in my last Birchbox. This is a brand that was totally new to me and I really starting to find out about the brand! I am not a big primer person, but this changed my feelings about primer. I really like it that it is skin toned colored. It really makes my makeup stay on! Full price on Dermstore.com is $34. I am not sure if it is worth this, I will let you know once I have used my whole bottle. You may do some researching and find it cheaper at other sites!
Covergirl Clean Whipped Crème: I picked this up at Walgreens a couple of weeks and really liked it! I have been looking for a foundation since mine got discontinued. It goes on very smooth and the colors matches really perfectly! I think I paid around $9 and it was totally worth that! Check out your local drugstores!
So this is the 3rd edition of my Fab Five! What did you think? Have you tried any of these products? Do you have any products that you love that you could let me in on? Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:
Post a Comment