Hey y'all!
Happy Hump Day! Hope wherever you are it's cooler then here in Georgia! Summer camp is killing me! Anyway, I got some beautiful polish in the mail Monday. Here are the two manis I've done since then!
So, Emily De Molly. I've become a huge fan, but this Australian polish sales out so quickly I do not own as many as I would like! I told my hubby we needed to move to Australia and he asked why. I told him so I could order this polish from etsy! (But there are tons of other reasons, lol!) In the last llarowe stock, I got two polishes and totally loved them both of them! Check them out and see what you think!
Devotion
Inside, at first I was like "oh, what's the big deal", but then it caught the light and I saw what the big deal was! It was so gorgeous! I used three coats, but you could have only used two! I'll do another post later about the accent nail (Dollish Polish)
Outside, I tried to get a picture of this beauty outside so you could see how good it was! This polish is freakin amazing! This cost $15 on llarowe.com it's currently sold out but you can go online and they'll send you an email when it's back in stock. Sign up for their alerts and they'll let you know when restocks are happening!
Next up is Its Just A Phase
Outside light
Inside, this polish is a beauty! I used it over Zoya (I cannot find the bottle now, but it's obviously a purple) with two coats. It would look amazing over black, but then you'll lose the black glitter specks! This has pink, red, and black glitter in different shapes! At last check llarowe still had this in stock. It cost $13. Here is a link to the site http://shop.llarowe.com/collections/emily-de-molly?page=2




No comments:
Post a Comment