Hope you are having a wonderful week so far! Sorry it's been a little while! I just have not had time to get pictures on the computer, then on here! But here I am! Guess from the title you figured out that it a is another Whimsie post! But I know you are not tired of them because they are sooooooo awesome! So here we go!
First up is Sweet Baby James. I mean the name alone is amazing so you know the polish will be great! I used this over a light blue polish NYC Skyline Blue! It has peachy/pink square glitter, light blue square glitter, and squate white glitter which I think really set this polish off! I used three coats on this but last coat was very thin! Formula wise it was good. Really love this polish. I have already worn it twice (which is saying something)!
Next up: I ♥ NY
First, sorry that I do not have any pictures of the polish with the actually mani! I could not find the bottle when I went to take the pictures! But I found it yesterday in the couch! Now this mani was not suppose to be 10 different base colors. I was actually testing it to see which color would look best. But then I could not decided and I loved like 8 of them! So I just left it like it was! I NEVER thought a red, black, and white polish would look good with so many colors but it did! This polish has black and white small circle glitter and red hearts. I am not going to list the colors but if you want to know a specific color you can comment or email me at heathereaves6@gmail.com. This formula was great, no problems at all! Again, another LOVE! My favorites were the pointer finger in the 2nd picture which was Nails Inc. Baker Street and the pinkie in the first picture which was Color Club Pardon My French!
Next up: Wicked
So excuse the horrible picture on this. I took this before I could clean it up and I am glad I did because I accidently deleted the finish manis pictures so this is all I have! This was from her Halloween collection and it is amazing! It is a green base color with red and white (which is bigger) hex glitter and big black dots which is my favorite! I buy any glitter polish that has the large dots! I used Pam's Kiss Matte matte top coat over it and I really loved the effect even though you cannot tell so much here! I used this with a white base coat. I have used green base coats and it does look good with them, just depends on what you are looking for! The accent nail is Pam's Sparkly Markaly (which I have reviewed here if I remember correctly)This was the original one. She ran out of the glitter because it was so popular and could not get more of it. So the new one has little bit larger glitter which I think is really cute. It makes me want to own both of them. Just wanted to note this because if your order it now, yours will look a little different, but still amazing!
So that's three I had tonight. I have more that I have not posted about yet, but I will save those for another day! If you are interested in buying Pam's polish check her out on facebook under Whimsical Ideas by Pam. She does not have a store, you just send her an email and she will send you an invoice then pay using Paypal. I was so confused on my first purchase, but now I love how she does it! Let me know what you think in the comments or if you have any questions email me at heathereaves6@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment