I hope you guys are getting ready to leave for an amazing vacation! I am not :(! Sorry it has taken so long between Fab Fives. I was looking for a couple of other items to add to it. But here it is so check out this edition of my Fab Five
Fab Five
First up is the Tweezerman Filemate I got two of these of birchboxes I think in April. I have totally fallen in love with them! It works great and still is filing good after a couple of months! Checkout Birchbox.com here! It cost $5.00
Next up, Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. This is great for the humidity here in the south! I mean your makeup can seriously melt off in an hour here! But this stuff really helps to keep it on long. All night, uhh, that maybe a stretch, but it does extended the life of it. If you live somewhere that is not quite as hot and humid as Georgia, then it may actually get you through the night! It cost $29 and you can buy it here at Urban Decay
The third product is twistband Birchbox Nautical Hair Tie Collection . I love twistbands ever since I discovered them in a Birchbox (BB) a year ago. But these cuties take it to a whole other level! I actuatlly got mine in a trade on Makeuptalk.com (MUT)
since I did not get any in my boxes this month. I think I am actually going to have to order the whole set. I was trying to get more in trades, but it seems like everyone is hanging on to theirs. I am going to add these to a makeup box I am making for a wedding, because they will be great on a honeymoon to throw hear up while swimming! They are $14 for six of them at Birchbox.com. http://www.birchbox.com/shop/twistband-custom-summer-nautical-collection .Check out this link to see how cute the others in the collection are! They are so cute around your wrist also! Don't you just love it!
The fourth product is an oldie for me but I thought that I would share it for any of you curly hair girls, its Miss Jessie's Quick Curls. Now I am sure if you have curly hair you have been looking for helping and most of you have heard of this brand. I actually heard about it again through BB and really liked it. I use this in my hair when I really want it to be curly. I have different products to do different things and this gets my hair super curly! This is the sample size in it. It can get expensive so I normally just order this size off their website. The 2oz is $9.00 and the larger size is 8oz $32. Here is the Miss Jessie's link. You can get some free samples from here also so you can try some stuff out!
Last is the Suki Exfoilating Foaming Cleanser. I got this in this months BB. I normally do not like exfoliating cleansers, but this stuff is great. It makes your face so soft and clean feeling. It has a wonderful lemon smell. Full price is $32.95 on BB.I am not sure if it is worth that yet. But I will let you know once I am through my sample. Checkout it out here!
I just wanted to add a pic if my sweet lab named Chasity! I love her!
So this was another edition of my Fab Five! If you have a product you LOVE and could not live without, please let me know! I am always dying to try new items and new inspirations sometimes! You can leave a comment or email me at heathereaves6@gmail.com!
The fourth product is an oldie for me but I thought that I would share it for any of you curly hair girls, its Miss Jessie's Quick Curls. Now I am sure if you have curly hair you have been looking for helping and most of you have heard of this brand. I actually heard about it again through BB and really liked it. I use this in my hair when I really want it to be curly. I have different products to do different things and this gets my hair super curly! This is the sample size in it. It can get expensive so I normally just order this size off their website. The 2oz is $9.00 and the larger size is 8oz $32. Here is the Miss Jessie's link. You can get some free samples from here also so you can try some stuff out!
Last is the Suki Exfoilating Foaming Cleanser. I got this in this months BB. I normally do not like exfoliating cleansers, but this stuff is great. It makes your face so soft and clean feeling. It has a wonderful lemon smell. Full price is $32.95 on BB.I am not sure if it is worth that yet. But I will let you know once I am through my sample. Checkout it out here!
I just wanted to add a pic if my sweet lab named Chasity! I love her!
So this was another edition of my Fab Five! If you have a product you LOVE and could not live without, please let me know! I am always dying to try new items and new inspirations sometimes! You can leave a comment or email me at heathereaves6@gmail.com!







No comments:
Post a Comment