Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Texture Mani-Is it for you?

Hey ya'll,

Happy Tuesday! Today I have some textured nail polish. This has been popular for awhile and for the most part I have stayed away from it. I did buy one of the Zoya Pixie Dust which I do like. I was happy to see at my local Walgreens that they had finally gotten in the Fuzy and Candy Coat. I am sure we were probably the last Walgreens in the world to get it! Nevertheless, I was excited! So I Fuzzy Coat in Wool Lite which is a light pink bar glitter in clear base. The other  polish was Candy Coat in Cotton Candies which is a you guessed it, a cotton candy pink. So here are the pictures...what do you think?

 
 
Right hand:  thumb SH Cotton Candy,then I put a polish that has nothing to do with the theme which was Julep Rebel with Cirque XX on top,  Alessandro Midnight Black is SH Wool Lite, then Julep Rebel with Cirque XX on top,  then SH Cotton Candy!
 
 
So on my pinky over Alessandro Midnight Black is SH Wool Lite, then SH Cotton Candy, then  Julep Rebel with Cirque XX on top, then SH Cotton Candy!

Ok so my opionion. I did like both of these. But I do not see this being an everyday mani! I loved that I could try these without spending a lot of money! I do not see myself buying any of the higher ends brands either! Both products were $6.99 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment