Hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend! I hope you are at the beach or camping or doing something fun for the Memorial Day weekend. I've got two really sick grandmothers so between one getting out of the hospital and the other one with Parkinson's who slipped and fell I don't have much fun in mind! But I did get a new computer (thank Mom!) so I am still trying to figure out Windows 8!
Anyway, this week has been crazy with receiving nail polish. I've got some Essies from the neon collection, Sally Henson texture coats, and great indie polishes! So today is going to be Indie Saturday! Ok, so the teachers I taught with this year gave me a gift card and of course, I used it on NAIL POLISH! We went out to eat and I asked them to guess what I spent it on and it took two guess, first was make-up (I told them to get more specific) and then they guessed nail polish! So I get the Llawore emails when they are getting new stock. I get so excited by the emails because I am trying to get an Emily de Molly polish Super Vixen FOREVER, and I always get cart-lifted before I can check out! Unfortunately, this email was not a Emily restock but I did see a new name and it was Glimmer by Erica, so I checked it out. OMG, I totally loved it! The polish is beautiful and I could have ordered 4-5 polishes (but I had to save some of my gift-card for the Dollish polish restock!)
SO FIRST THE NEW
So here is Twilight Sky over Ruby Wing Color Changing polish in Groupie. Ok so it's only on one nail because this polish needed to be thinned, bad. I was out of thinner at this time. I have since gotten some thinner and used it and it helped ALOT! However, I forgot to take a picture of that! It was over a solid black and beautiful!
This is Matte About You. It is over Essie Sunday Funday (which is one of the new Essie's I got!)
This was really pretty color and pictures don't do it justice! They manicure was a quickly done one in the 20 minutes I had between jobs so sorry it's a little sloppy. I think that this polish would look great with Pam's Kiss Matte matte polish. I will post that when I try it!
To buy her polish here is the link http://shop.llarowe.com/collections/glimmer-by-erica/Glimmer-by-Erica
NOW THE "OLD"
Now when I say "old", I mean an "old" favorite. Really it is not that old, I've been in love with Whimsical Ideas by Pam since January! Sorry it's taken so long,I've been gradually getting all of her Spring 2013 polishes and here they are! Also Pam will be re-releasing three polishes that had been discontinued on Sunday at 9:01pm: Saturday Morning Cartoons (yea!!!), Hatched, and Georgia Peach Fuzz (I mean as a GA girl you know I'll get this one!) I plan to order all three so I'll be posting those soon!
Crazy Daisies Limited Edition Label and 14 Carrots
Crazy Dasies is over Butter London Cheeky Chops. This polish is a yellow base with Dasies over it This is a pretty. The Daisies come out so easy and they are so cute in person!
14 Carrots is over Deborah Lippmann Lara's Theme. This is a beautiful glittery orange. If you like orange, you have got to have this polish!
Next is La De Dots. It consist of small dot glitter in all kinds of colors. This is over a Julep color and I cannot find the name, but it was dark purple with a little gray. This was another rushed manicure so please excuse the mess! I think this color is sooo beautiful that it would look good over any color!
Back to the Garden and Kiss Matte
Back to the Garden has pink flowers, purple butterflies, and different sizes and shapes of green glitter. It's over from L-R over Butter London Cheeky Chops, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Essie Bachelorette Bash, and Picture Polish Wisteria. Kiss Matte, which is matte top coat, is over the top of all of them.
To purchase Pam's polishes checkout her Facebook page at Whimsical Ideas By Pam.
No comments:
Post a Comment