Thursday, May 16, 2013

May Ipsy/My Glam


Hey ya’ll!

I hope that everyone is having a great week! Summer break is almost here for me! I am so excited!  Today I have the May My Glam/ Ispy bag to review. As I have stated before, I have a back and forth relationship with Ipsy. There are always good products and brands, but a lot of the time the colors are out of season are just ugly! Well, May has to one of the better bags they have had since I joined in January 2012. It contained two of my top 10 favorite brands: Zoya and St.Tropez!
 
So here is what I got:
  • Zoya Nail Polish in Jacqueline
  • Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss
  • Macadamia Oil Treatment
  • St. Tropez Instant Glow Body Lotion
  • Yaby Concealer in Buff
 

 
Ok, so I am definitely on the Chevron bandwagon right now so I love the bag! It is my favorite of all the bags that they have sent out!
 
I LOVE Zoya polish! However, I have this color and really don't wear it! It is the only polish I have from the Lovely collection, so I was really optimist that I would get a polish that I did not have! But no!
 
 
Jacqueline swatched! Also in the picture is the Sknny Cow treats! I love them!
 
 
The Juice Beauty lipgloss is the exact color I like to wear in the summer time! I do NOT like the smell, but I have gotten over it! I also like the Yaby concealer so far!
 
 
Here is the swatch of Juice Beauty in Fig!
 
 
Macadamia Oil Treatment...I love this stuff! I got a foil pack of this from Birchbox. So excited to get the huge sample! St. Tropez stuff is also AWESOME. Great to give this southern girl some color. I also love the sunless tanner. This is just a one-night bronzer then washes off! This was also a huge sample size!
 
So this month was more than worth $10! It really has been every month. I never thought I would get to the point that I like Ipsy better than Birchbox, but I am getting to close to it! If you are interested in subbing check out their site at http://www.ipsy.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment