EDIT: Ok so I ended up re-doing my mani! So top pictures are my second mani!!!!
I hope everyone is enjoying this Memorial Day! It is special to me because my husband and uncle both have been in the armed service. It seems like there are so many holidays that the meaning gets lost (ex. Christmas, July 4th, and Memorial Day is one of the biggest ones that the meaning is forgotten. So many people think Memorial Day and they think: "start of summer, going to the lake, cookouts", etc. But we forget that Memorial Day is to reflect and remember those who have lost their lives protecting our freedom and way of life. I know one little manicure on my part does not begin to express how thankful I am for everyone who is in the armed services. They made the decision to join fully knowing that there may be a time when they have to put their lives on the line for our freedom. So in honor of all those who have made that decision THANK YOU!
Here is my Memorial Day mani!
L-R: (thumb) has Whimsical Ideas by Pam Cookie Monster over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, (from first mani) Deborah Lippmann My Old Flame with Julep America on top (this polish came out for July 4th last year, it has stars in it but they are hard to fish out), Deborah Lippmann On the Beach (don't I wish :) with Whimsical Ideas by Pam Seuss, (from first mani) Whimsical Ideas by Pam Sparkly Markaly, and Deborah Lippmann On the Beach (don't I wish :) with Whimsical Ideas by Pam Seuss again!
L-R: (thumb) has Whimsical Ideas by Pam Cookie Monster over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, (from first mani) Whimsical Ideas by Pam Sparkly Markaly (from first mani) Deborah Lippmann On the Beach with Whimsical Ideas by Pam Seuss, same again, Deborah Lippmann My Old Flame with Julep America on top!
So if you read my Popsugar May review you saw these margaritia mixers I promised I would try and let you know. Well I tried the Mango and mom tried the regular and we both loved them. I put a little to much tequila in hers so it was a little strong, but I learned my lesson, because mine got very little tequila! But they were great and I'll let you know as I try the other flavors! I also loved that they came with the salt crystals, yum!
This was my first Memorial Day mani!!!!
So these were all the tools I used to make the mani! Please understand that I am not 100% happy with the way this mani turned out! I ran out of time so I had to settle for what I had!
Ok so here is my left hand. Here is what is on each nail from L to R!
*Andreas Choice Reverso with Butter London mixed with Color Club Art of Seduction (for a little glitter) and Julep Marisa for the dots. Used a dotting tool to make the dots!
* Deborah Lippmann My Old Flame with Julep America on top (this polish came out for July 4th last year, it has stars in it but they are hard to fish out)
*OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls is the base with Butter London Pillar Box Red mixed with Color Club Art of Seduction (for a little glitter) and Julep Marisa. This nail look a lot better in person then in the picture!
*Butter London Pillar Box Red with Whimsical Ideas by Pam Sparkly Markaly on top
* Julep Marisa with Julep Paris on tip
Next left hand L to R!
* Deborah Lippmann My Old Flame with Julep America on top (this polish came out for July 4th last year, it has stars in it but they are hard to fish out)
* Julep Marisa with Julep Paris on tip
* Butter London Pillar Box Red mixed with Whimsical Ideas by Pam Sparkly Markaly and Marisa Julep with Julep Paris going diagonal
*Butter London Pillar Box Red with Whimsical Ideas by Pam Sparkly Markaly on top
* Thumb not shown was *Butter London Pillar Box Red with Whimsical Ideas by Pam Sparkly Markaly on top
All nails have Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat
So this was my small tribute to everyone who has served our country! Thank you for everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment