Saturday, May 11, 2013

Ruby Wing Color Change Polish


Hey y’all

 Thisis because this blog was created in the spirit of passing on things that I loveand I really hate to do bad reviews! But anyway, on to todays post! Even thoughI have not been doing this blog long, I made clear my love for nail polish andsample boxes! So this post combines that love. Birchbox (called BB hence forth) was my very first sample box! I have talked about this in other post so I willgo into depth here! However, what I would like to talk about is the pointssystem with BB. You earn points by reviewing products (10 pts per product) andfor very $$ you spend you earn that amount (spend $ 35, get 35 points). This isone of the biggest perks of BB! For every 100 points you earn, you get $10 tospend in the BB store. So I  had accumulated$20 worth of points. So in April one of BB samples (that I did not get, eventhough I have Nail Polish as my splurge item on BOTH accounts) was the RubyWing color change polish. So I decided to spend my $20 on two of thesepolishes. Here are the pictures:
 
IINSIDE PICTURES
 
 
 
 
This is Groupie (pink) and Crowd Source (purple) inside!
 
 
For me these colors are right up my alley! They went on so smooth, only took two coats and were BEAUTIFUL! For me even if they were no color changing they are worth the $10!
 
 
                                                      Pictures of bottles inside!
 
OUTSIDE PICTURES
 
 
Both pictures were outside. In one the sun was behind a cloud! The pictures do not show the change as well as in person! The colors get darker and are still gorgeous!
 
If you would like to purchase here is a link to the BB site.http://www.birchbox.com/shop/nails/ruby-wing-nail-polish They are $10, but totally worth it! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment