Sunday, May 26, 2013

Fab Five...2nd Edition!

Hey ya'll

Hope everyone had wonderful Sunday. I had a wonderful time in my church's nursery with some beautiful kids and wonderful friends!

Since I have my wonderful new HP computer I can start doing my Fab 5 again! I'll explain my picks as I go!


Top going clock wise:

Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Royal
Benefit Fine-One-One Sheer Brightening Color for Cheeks and Lips
Alterna Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist      
Got 2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder
Jergens Natural Glow 3 Days to Glow Moisturizer, Medium to Tan


First is  the Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Royal. I've wanted this color since I got this brand in a Birchbox this summer in Curacao in a beautiful blue color. So when I saw it on the colors these came in I new the purple would look good with my green eyes! Check out the pictures!



This cost $22, which is a little much for me and eyeliner but I love it. I actually used Ulta points to buy it so I did not feel quite as bad about the price tag! Here is a link if you are interested!

http://www.sephora.com/sparkle-waterproof-liquid-eye-liner-P285619?om_mmc=GoogleKWL-ws

                         

Next up is the Benefit Fine-One-One Sheer Brightening Color for Cheeks and Lips

This is a product is one I've been looking at for awhile but the $30.00 price tag has kept me from purchasing it. Well you all know how I love to trade on Makeuptalk.com so I finally found one to trade for! I was so excited because I would try it and all I had to give up was some products I already did not want! I use it with a bronzer over it!



You can see in the top picture that you swipe it. It has three colors that blend together. On my hand at the bottom you can see what it looks like when you first swipe it. Above it you cannot see it good because of the lightening is what it looks like when it is rubbed in. Take my word, it is gorgeous! Here is the link if you are interested in purchasing!

http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/fine-one-one?ext_id=psad&ext_id=adaff_ZXZsuJIQEQ4&siteID=ZXZsuJIQEQ4-uI.ZhZ96RiCjzk7kED8_wQ

Ok next up is my new fave for summer, Alterna Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist. I love to tone down my curls in the summer and do the beachy waves thing. But it is always hit or miss if I get it right or it ends up being to curly, crunchy, or something! But this has been my new beachy hair savior! I got this in my Glossybox, so I just have a deluxe sample and it is quickly disappearing! A full size in this $22.00. But it is totally worth it. Sorry I do not have a picture of my hair to post with it!

 



The next two products are drug store brands because I love them just as much as Ultas and Sephoras! First up is Got 2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder. This is great to put right at the root and to tease alittle or to add to a up-do then tease to really get it volume plus holding power. I've already gone through one of these and I am almost through another! On the website I found it on it was $5.99. I think that is about what I paid for it at Wal-Mart!

See the white powder. It just blends into your hair. It really does have a weird feeling as it does. It kind of turns cold! Here is the link or check out your local Wal-mart or drugstore.

http://www.drugstore.com/got-2b-powderful-volumizing-styling-powder/qxp399012?catid=183521

Last is a product that I have become dependent on, Jergens Natural Glow 3 Days to Glow Moisturizer, Medium to Tan. As I've said before, being a southern girl, being tanned is kind of a requirement. Now I know a lot of beautiful southern women who has the beautiful pale skin. But unfortunately, I am not one of them. I just look sickly,period!  Since I have skin cancer in my family I live with sunscreen on all summer, no questions about it! But I like to look tanned and this does it for me. First of all, I love it because it has NO SMELL, which if you have been looking for sunless tanner your whole life you know what a  big plus it is to find a sunless tanner that does not smell. It also does a gradual tan so you do not look orange, just gradually builds your tan up! You can also find this at your local Wal-mart or drugstore. I took a picture of my arm, but didn't do it before I put it on so I will do another post later with before and after pictures!

http://www.drugstore.com/jergens-natural-glow-3-days-to-glow-moisturizer-medium-to-tan/qxp470891?catid=182955

So at drugstore.com I found it the cheapest for $7.99. Wal-Mart normally has it for $8.99 and places like Walgreens and CVS, it's around $10.99.

I hope you liked the second edition of my Fab Five! I've already picked out items for my next Fab Five so I cannot wait until next weekend! Have a great Sunday night and Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment