Hope everyone is getting ready for some awesome July 4th activities! Unfortunately my small town pretty much closes down for the 4th so we have already had out fireworks show at the lake! I agree to work taking care of the recreation department and fields so I cannot go anywhere overnight! So I guess we will be grilling out and hanging out with the family and dogs! Anyway to July's July box.
I chose It Girl this month. This was about the hardest time I have had picking out a box. There were a couple of boxes I loved but I did not think it would look good on my skin tone. It was Classic with a Twist and this was picture that was sent out. Aren't the colors beautiful on these hands? Just do not think my pale hands would have loved as good! But I am kind of wishing that I would have tried it since I got my box!But I chose the It Girl Box mostly because I did not care for the beauty item and a polish called Tracey in it. So this was what was sent in the email for It Girl

And here are my pictures...
Nadia
A sun-kissed golden frost
I liked this color. I actually thought it would be my least fave, but I ended up liking it a lot more then Angela. I used two coats with Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat.
Angela
Deep sea blue molten
I kept getting more of a green color then blue out of this polish. When you moved it in the light it looked a little more blue, but not much! I've already found it a new home through trading on Makeuptalk.com (MUT)
I saved the best for last Tracey
Sparkly ocean blue with Sea Salt finish
I see this polish as more of a purple then blue, but maybe my eyes are just off! I loved this polish! It was the main reason I chose this box! It went on so smooth and just sparkled in the light! In the top picture I used a top coat, the bottom one I didn't. You cannot tell much difference in the pictures but once you put the top coat on it really sparkles and catches the light crazy! I do like it both ways though! I wish I would have gotten Classic with a Twist and just added this polish on! I guess I will try to get it on MUT!
If you would like to join here is the link
It cost $19.99 a month but there are always codes that will get you it free or for 1 cent. I am not sure which works now as they change it a lot but you can try these: FREEBOX, PENNY, FREEMAVEN, JULEPVIP. Let me know if you are interested and these do not work and I will look more up for you! The link above is a referral code for me so I would love if you would use it, if not its ok! I still love ya'll!
So what did you think about It Girl? Did you like it? If you got another box let me know and if you have pictures email to me at heathereaves6gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment